Katie, my sweet sister-in-law, is also making the trip to Lubbock with Brandon. She is coming to spend a few days with us - help us unpack and hang out.
Me and Katie
Katie will actually be moving to Lubbock as well! She and her boyfriend, Ricky, will both be starting their undergrad at Texas Tech University in a few weeks. Go Red Raiders!
And, Katie is thinking about pursuing a nursing degree :) Yay!
Our closing is still on for tomorrow! I can't wait to leave this hotel living behind and finally be in our house. Our internet won't be set until later in the week, so you may not hear from me for a while. BUT, as soon as we are up and running I will post some pictures!
Can't say I'm looking forward to all the unpacking...wish us luck!

I'm glad you are taking pics of the move! Can't wait to see everything in its place!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog! Missing you....
ReplyDelete